T H E _ E I G H T I E T H _ A R E N A _ P A C K

W E L C O M E _ T O _ P A N E M

And may the odds be ever in your favor.

Welcome guest, to the Eightieth Arena Pack, the first Hunger Games themed pack on Wolf Quest. Please visit us and explore our site, or consider joining our ranks!
Thanks!

Gamemakers.

T H E _ E I G H T I E T H _ A R E N A _ P A C K

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hunger Games Discussion
Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:43 pm by Ryder

» Count to 1,000!
Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:59 pm by Ryder

» Visitor Account!
Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:53 pm by Rye

Top posting users this month
DiA Requests
Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:29 pm by Saffren
So if you are going to be away from the pack for a bit, then you need to request DiA (Disabled in Arena) so you will not be marked inactive.

When requesting...
-Please try to have an estimated return day. Just to keep us organized
-When you have officially returned from DiA please post here saying so
-You must at least give a brief reason for DiA, it doesn't have to be where your going and …

Comments: 3
The Pack's DeviantART Page
Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:52 pm by Saffren
I have created a DeviantART page for the pack. Members can post artwork regarding the pack there! Pm me your DeviantART account so I can add you to the group. Members can earn Tesserae by posting pack related artwork on our page.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Comments: 2
Member Joining Dates
Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:34 pm by Lanx
It's always nice to keep track of this, isn't it?
Whenever a new member or Sponsor joins, their name, username, and join date will be added to this list.

Grimthorne (Storm_Fear) - July 12, 2012
Kiyoura (Hidden Phoenix) - July 12, 2012 *Sponsor*
Lorelei (Arisah) - July 12, 2012
Rayen (Windripper) - July 12, 2012
Rouge (Gingerlite) - July 13, 2012
Claire (x-Rebecca-x) - July 13,

Comments: 1
Statistics
We have 24 registered users
The newest registered user is zandefabr

Our users have posted a total of 492 messages in 86 subjects

Share | 

The Woodland

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rye
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
100/100  (100/100)
Hunger/Thirst:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: The Woodland   Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
T H E _ W O O D L A N D
Oddly enough, as peaceful as it appears, there has been odd vehicles recovered from its clutches. Odd vehicles; which have no wheels but only levitates from the ground, appearing to be hovering...
Skeletal trees twist and curve at grotesque angles, appearing to have witnessed a horrendous burn.
Back to top Go down
http://eightietharenapack.forumotion.com/memberlist

AuthorMessage
Rye
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
100/100  (100/100)
Hunger/Thirst:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Woodland   Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:04 am

It lingered a little ways aloft from the pair, with great scrutiny among its livid sight.
It frowned, not intrigued nor impressed, and licked away at its lips with slight malice.
"Fair warning, sister, they come in pairs," it stated loftily, turning elsewhere without further notion.
It was distressed, to say, and intended on entreading to the den- though far away, at earliest opprotunity.

Ryder
Rebel

Character sheet
Strength:
100/100  (100/100)
Hunger/Thirst:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Woodland   Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:07 pm

Ryder only grunted a reply, now shifting his gaze between the remaining faes. "And who are they?" He barked as if they weren't even there or were incomprehensive of speech. He prefered to keep the conversation between himself and 'Saffren' instead of having a jumble of intertwined voices.

Ryder was quickly growing weary of the group, and couldn't contain the question that had haunted him since their arrival. "How many of you are there?" He asked, his gaze darting toward the surrounding forest suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Saffren
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
100/100  (100/100)
Hunger/Thirst:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Woodland   Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:18 pm

Saffren'e eyes glance upon her kin as she hears Rye's voice. "Ah yes but there is strength in numbers after all" she says with an almost knowing smirk upon her face in Rye's direction however she kept the male's question of how many numbers they had with them. The smirk was gone within an instant however and she returned to her usual suspicious glance. "We have a few members towards another area, all packs must begin small" she replies.

Ryder
Rebel

Character sheet
Strength:
100/100  (100/100)
Hunger/Thirst:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Woodland   Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:33 pm

"Ah yes but there is strength in numbers after all. We have a few members towards another area, all packs must begin small"

Ryder nodded, straining to keep his paranoia locked away. He glanced back at Ink, hoping for some words of wisdom. He didn't know what was expected of him now.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Sponsor

PostSubject: Re: The Woodland   Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:45 pm

"I suppose there is" Ink said carefully, nodding slowly. She looked around for more wolves, but none caught her eye. The pack must have been tiny, smaller then she had originally thought. She wondered when thismeeting would be over. she felt very on edge, but didn't want to show it through her features. She forced a smile onto her maw as she looked to the femme with the piercing scarlet eyes. She hoped she would speak and break the tense silence.
Back to top Go down
Saffren
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
100/100  (100/100)
Hunger/Thirst:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Woodland   Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:46 pm

"So" Saffren begins as though she had come to a conclusion, "you wish to join this pack?" Her red eyes watch the ebony female who was paired with Ryder. "I trust that you both will be worthy of joining our ranks upon admission" the Gamemaker adds with a short nod of her head.

Ryder
Rebel

Character sheet
Strength:
100/100  (100/100)
Hunger/Thirst:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Woodland   Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:00 pm

"you wish to join this pack? I trust that you both will be worthy of joining our ranks upon admission"

Ryder shrugged, turning back to the tan femme he presumed to be the leader of the pack. "Um... I can hunt." He said slowly, weighing the words in his mouth. He didn't answer for Ink, though he was near positive she would say the same thing. The time they had spent alone was not one of stravation. She was a fantastic hunter, her quick reactions and determination in the chase were important qualities in hunter, both of which she possessed.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Sponsor

PostSubject: Re: The Woodland   Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:04 pm

Ink tried to keep the desperstion out of her voice "Ofcourse" She gave Saffren a respectful nod. She looked to Ryder as he spoke. They had always worked well together, always as a team. She desired the same rank that he did. "I would also love to aid you in your hunting party" She wasn't sure if the pack even had a hunting party, but she didn't care. They did now.
Back to top Go down
Saffren
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
100/100  (100/100)
Hunger/Thirst:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Woodland   Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:10 pm

Saffren nods once more and finally sits back on her haunches facing the two. "The Rebel rank will suit you then" she replies after hearing of Ryder and Ink's fondness of hunting. "It is always good to have hunters around" she notes as well. Her crimson eyes turn to her sibling Rye who stood nearby.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Woodland   

Back to top Go down

The Woodland

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
T H E _ E I G H T I E T H _ A R E N A _ P A C K  :: The Arena :: General Roleplay-