T H E _ E I G H T I E T H _ A R E N A _ P A C K

W E L C O M E _ T O _ P A N E M

And may the odds be ever in your favor.

Welcome guest, to the Eightieth Arena Pack, the first Hunger Games themed pack on Wolf Quest. Please visit us and explore our site, or consider joining our ranks!
Thanks!

Gamemakers.

W E L C O M E _ T O _ P A N E M

And may the odds be ever in your favor.

Welcome guest, to the Eightieth Arena Pack, the first Hunger Games themed pack on Wolf Quest. Please visit us and explore our site, or consider joining our ranks!
Thanks!

Gamemakers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hunger Games Discussion
The Course Of The Past Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:43 pm by Ryder

» Count to 1,000!
The Course Of The Past Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:59 pm by Ryder

» Visitor Account!
The Course Of The Past Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:53 pm by Rye

Top posting users this month
No user
DiA Requests
The Course Of The Past Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:29 pm by Saffren
So if you are going to be away from the pack for a bit, then you need to request DiA (Disabled in Arena) so you will not be marked inactive.

When requesting...
-Please try to have an estimated return day. Just to keep us organized
-When you have officially returned from DiA please post here saying so
-You must at least give a brief reason for DiA, it doesn't have to be where your going and …

Comments: 3
The Pack's DeviantART Page
The Course Of The Past Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:52 pm by Saffren
I have created a DeviantART page for the pack. Members can post artwork regarding the pack there! Pm me your DeviantART account so I can add you to the group. Members can earn Tesserae by posting pack related artwork on our page.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Comments: 2
Member Joining Dates
The Course Of The Past Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:34 pm by Lanx
It's always nice to keep track of this, isn't it?
Whenever a new member or Sponsor joins, their name, username, and join date will be added to this list.

Grimthorne (Storm_Fear) - July 12, 2012
Kiyoura (Hidden Phoenix) - July 12, 2012 *Sponsor*
Lorelei (Arisah) - July 12, 2012
Rayen (Windripper) - July 12, 2012
Rouge (Gingerlite) - July 13, 2012
Claire (x-Rebecca-x) - July 13,

Comments: 1
Statistics
We have 24 registered users
The newest registered user is zandefabr

Our users have posted a total of 492 messages in 86 subjects

The Course Of The Past

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rye
Rye
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
The Course Of The Past Left_bar_bleue100/100The Course Of The Past Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Hunger/Thirst:
The Course Of The Past Left_bar_bleue100/100The Course Of The Past Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Course Of The Past Empty
PostSubject: The Course Of The Past   The Course Of The Past Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:20 pm

There really once was a Hunger Games.
Children, underage and ruthless, at each other's throats and hands caressing blades of knives and the sound of blood dripping upon these lands.
It ended when the bombs hit. Little was spared; the Capitol met its ultimate downfall and all was lost- the technology, the lavish foods and lifestyles...
Nothing.
Man dispersed, recolinating the baron land and cultivating different crops- trees began to grow once more, grass began to bloom and all was well.
There were no more Hunger Games.
No more demented slayings of innocence.
Or, so they thought.
A great span of time passed. The forest, the lifeline of Man, ultimately revived itself, flourishing and blotting across Seas and Hill as time grew elder.
And, with it, came animals.
Old animals none would thought to see again- glimmers of the horrendous past splayed across their frightened eyes and trembling fingers, they returned with a sort of vengeance, ravenous and bloodthirsty.
There was little they could do apart from disperse once more.
Footprints of lost children and adults were never seen, and bitter frost came and isolated Panem further from land, and all that remained was the continent that none had ever seen.
The arenas, however, were overun by strange creatures. Creatures that had yet to leave, whom were to late apart from adapt to the new land.
In time, Man would learn they had lost Panem, and must coexist on the verge of coastland, where they shivered and congregated to protect themselves from the flickering shadows sired from their very own flames.
And then came the howls.
Little knew how these wolves returned, but it was pondered over and decided the beasts had never left.
And likely never would.

But, we trust you were already keenly aware of that.

Gamekeepers

Back to top Go down
https://eightietharenapack.forumotion.com/memberlist

The Course Of The Past

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
T H E _ E I G H T I E T H _ A R E N A _ P A C K  :: The Arena :: General Roleplay-