T H E _ E I G H T I E T H _ A R E N A _ P A C K

W E L C O M E _ T O _ P A N E M

And may the odds be ever in your favor.

Welcome guest, to the Eightieth Arena Pack, the first Hunger Games themed pack on Wolf Quest. Please visit us and explore our site, or consider joining our ranks!
Thanks!

Gamemakers.

W E L C O M E _ T O _ P A N E M

And may the odds be ever in your favor.

Welcome guest, to the Eightieth Arena Pack, the first Hunger Games themed pack on Wolf Quest. Please visit us and explore our site, or consider joining our ranks!
Thanks!

Gamemakers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hunger Games Discussion
Outsider Applications Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:43 pm by Ryder

» Count to 1,000!
Outsider Applications Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:59 pm by Ryder

» Visitor Account!
Outsider Applications Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:53 pm by Rye

Top posting users this month
No user
DiA Requests
Outsider Applications Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:29 pm by Saffren
So if you are going to be away from the pack for a bit, then you need to request DiA (Disabled in Arena) so you will not be marked inactive.

When requesting...
-Please try to have an estimated return day. Just to keep us organized
-When you have officially returned from DiA please post here saying so
-You must at least give a brief reason for DiA, it doesn't have to be where your going and …

Comments: 3
The Pack's DeviantART Page
Outsider Applications Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:52 pm by Saffren
I have created a DeviantART page for the pack. Members can post artwork regarding the pack there! Pm me your DeviantART account so I can add you to the group. Members can earn Tesserae by posting pack related artwork on our page.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Comments: 2
Member Joining Dates
Outsider Applications Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:34 pm by Lanx
It's always nice to keep track of this, isn't it?
Whenever a new member or Sponsor joins, their name, username, and join date will be added to this list.

Grimthorne (Storm_Fear) - July 12, 2012
Kiyoura (Hidden Phoenix) - July 12, 2012 *Sponsor*
Lorelei (Arisah) - July 12, 2012
Rayen (Windripper) - July 12, 2012
Rouge (Gingerlite) - July 13, 2012
Claire (x-Rebecca-x) - July 13,

Comments: 1
Statistics
We have 24 registered users
The newest registered user is zandefabr

Our users have posted a total of 492 messages in 86 subjects

Outsider Applications

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rye
Rye
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Outsider Applications Left_bar_bleue100/100Outsider Applications Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Hunger/Thirst:
Outsider Applications Left_bar_bleue100/100Outsider Applications Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Outsider Applications Empty
PostSubject: Outsider Applications   Outsider Applications Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:37 pm

Hey, Guest!
Thanks so much for taking the time to view our forum, we'd love it if you come along to join us!

.........................E I G H T I E T H _ A R E N A _ P A C K
................................................. may the odds be ever in your favor
...................................................... the first pack on the wolf quest community with a Hunger Games theme
...................................................................... [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Welcome to Panem.
The Hunger Games are over. The Capitol is in devistation, and all is gone.
The ruins of the arena are long forgotten, and all that is left of the splendor of the Capitol's wrath is the rusted hovercrafts and dilapidated Cornucopia.
And, above all else, its nearly always quiet; the moans and whispers of the voices here long gone; hisses of the wind.
Apart from the howls that haunt and prompt all to come alive again.
Wolves took over the Capitol after its fall from the Rebels, and now it is their turn to play their very own special games.
Welcome to the territory of the Eightieth Arena.
Good luck.

......................R U L E S _ O F _ T H E _ G A M E S
Of course, with the great quantity of taken lives, we must not fight so rashly. These games are quite different from our barbaric counterparts, a more civil form of entertainment, if you may. These games are based on survival of the fittest, since fighting to the death would wound our numbers.
There are two bars in which depict your health and strength. Different actions, be it hunting or warfare, have different effects on one's body. If your Strength bar falters below thirty points, you are eligible for "execution", which, in other words, your character may no longer participate in the games, and your character is killed and may return to the General RolePlay, where we participate as a normal pack. This being said, the Hunger Games alternate between itself and General RolePlay so it acts as a "special occasion", very much like the Capitol people themselves.

.......................P A C K _ L A W S _ A N D _ R E Q U I R E M E N T S
Swearing, abusive language, or inappropriate actions will not be tolerated at all
Try to remain as active as possible. We would hate to see this pack fall inactive
Do not double post on this thread. The roleplay belongs on our site here
Put 'Mockingjay' in the Secret Word section of the joining form. This is so I know you have read through the rules
You cannot request the lead ranks or the rank of Peacekeeper, those ranks must be earned
Joining the pack site is a requirement, this is where we hold activities, roleplay, and most importantly; The Games.
Follow the rules and regulations posted on the pack site
If you have any issues regarding the pack or one of the members, feel free to pm one of the Gamemakers
Always remember to have fun!

•••• •••• •••• •••• •••• •••• •••• •••• •••• •••• •••• •••• •••• •••• •••• •••• ••••

.......................C U R R E N C Y
The currency of the pack is called the Tesserae. Members can gain Tesserae by posting art on our pack DA page, participating in activities, winning contests, and just being an active member! Members can use Tesserae to purchase rewards and objects that will give you special advantages come the time of the Games.

.......................R A N K S

Gamemakers
The lead canines of the pack, these members oversee the progression of the pack. They are the leaders, and should be abided by. The Merrymaker's word is law and going against a Gamemaker's rules is not advised.

Peacekeepers
These canines are second in command. They help the Gamemakers maintain order within the pack and they are very helpful to the Gamemakers. It is not wise to argue with a Peacekeeper as it is not wise to argue with a Gamemaker.

Victors
They are the general helpers of the pack, and they are handpicked by the Gamemakers. Being a Victor is a huge honor and they are respected throughout the pack.

Careers
Careers work hard to keep the pack safe. The fight off predators that may stray too close within the pack's territory. The Careers need to work hard and keep predators away from the young defenseless members.

Medics
These members are the healers of the pack. They know a lot about herbs and how to use them. They don't do a lot of fighting in this rank though a Medic can be the difference between life and death.

Rebels
The Rebels are the hunters of the pack. They provide food and protection to it, and are usually very dedicated to what they do. Rebels are what keeps the pack strong. Without their vast hunting knowledge and skills the pack would not be well fed.

Mentors
They are the teachers of the pack. Usually these are among the friendliest wolves, and help guide the tributes and newer members of the pack. They usually know the most about the territory and make great guides throughout the different terrain.

Avoxes
Avoxes are the omegas of the pack. They are of a low rank and aren't expected to do very much within the pack. They might gather herbs for the Medics or watch over the pups.

Trainees
These members are the yearlings. They are not yet old enough to join a rank but they are learning about their desired rank. They will learn from the Mentors or the leader of their desired rank.

Tributes
Tributes are the newcomers of the pack. They will prove to be an active and loyal member before joining a rank. You will automatically join as a Tribute and then one of the Gamemakers will move you to your chosen rank.

Sparks
These are the pups of the pack. They are too young to get a full rank and they cannot venture further into the territory. Sparks must be kept under close watch so they do not get into trouble.

Sponsors
Sponsors are the 'pack friends.' They are not full members, just observing the pack though they might be interested in joining. Sponsors do not need to be as active as regular members. They can chat with members and observe the Games.

....................... J O I N _ U S

Code:
Name:
Description/reference:
Rank wanted, and why:
Why would you like to join us?:
Planned activity on the site (out of 10):
Secret answer:

.......................S P O N S O R _ A P P L I C A T I O N

Code:
Name:
Why would you like to become a Sponsor?:
Activity (out of 10):
Secret answer:
Back to top Go down
https://eightietharenapack.forumotion.com/memberlist

Outsider Applications

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
T H E _ E I G H T I E T H _ A R E N A _ P A C K  :: Applications For Members Outside of WolfQuest :: Applications Found Here-