T H E _ E I G H T I E T H _ A R E N A _ P A C K

W E L C O M E _ T O _ P A N E M

And may the odds be ever in your favor.

Welcome guest, to the Eightieth Arena Pack, the first Hunger Games themed pack on Wolf Quest. Please visit us and explore our site, or consider joining our ranks!
Thanks!

Gamemakers.

W E L C O M E _ T O _ P A N E M

And may the odds be ever in your favor.

Welcome guest, to the Eightieth Arena Pack, the first Hunger Games themed pack on Wolf Quest. Please visit us and explore our site, or consider joining our ranks!
Thanks!

Gamemakers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hunger Games Discussion
Prey and Predators- Barron Creatures Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:43 pm by Ryder

» Count to 1,000!
Prey and Predators- Barron Creatures Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:59 pm by Ryder

» Visitor Account!
Prey and Predators- Barron Creatures Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:53 pm by Rye

Top posting users this month
No user
DiA Requests
Prey and Predators- Barron Creatures Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:29 pm by Saffren
So if you are going to be away from the pack for a bit, then you need to request DiA (Disabled in Arena) so you will not be marked inactive.

When requesting...
-Please try to have an estimated return day. Just to keep us organized
-When you have officially returned from DiA please post here saying so
-You must at least give a brief reason for DiA, it doesn't have to be where your going and …

Comments: 3
The Pack's DeviantART Page
Prey and Predators- Barron Creatures Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:52 pm by Saffren
I have created a DeviantART page for the pack. Members can post artwork regarding the pack there! Pm me your DeviantART account so I can add you to the group. Members can earn Tesserae by posting pack related artwork on our page.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Comments: 2
Member Joining Dates
Prey and Predators- Barron Creatures Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:34 pm by Lanx
It's always nice to keep track of this, isn't it?
Whenever a new member or Sponsor joins, their name, username, and join date will be added to this list.

Grimthorne (Storm_Fear) - July 12, 2012
Kiyoura (Hidden Phoenix) - July 12, 2012 *Sponsor*
Lorelei (Arisah) - July 12, 2012
Rayen (Windripper) - July 12, 2012
Rouge (Gingerlite) - July 13, 2012
Claire (x-Rebecca-x) - July 13,

Comments: 1
Statistics
We have 24 registered users
The newest registered user is zandefabr

Our users have posted a total of 492 messages in 86 subjects

Prey and Predators- Barron Creatures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saffren
Saffren
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Prey and Predators- Barron Creatures Left_bar_bleue100/100Prey and Predators- Barron Creatures Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Hunger/Thirst:
Prey and Predators- Barron Creatures Left_bar_bleue100/100Prey and Predators- Barron Creatures Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Prey and Predators- Barron Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Prey and Predators- Barron Creatures   Prey and Predators- Barron Creatures Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:11 pm

A list of some of the desert creatures found in The Barron

P R E Y

Mice
In the areas there are multiple species of mice. They are hardly a suitable meal and a hunter would have to be silent while stalking one.

Hares
Rabbit-like creatures, these animals are slightly taller than normal rabbits. They usually hide in burrows to escape the heat

Deer
These deer resemble antelopes. They are used to the excessive heat and they do not need much water to survive.

Lizards
The lizards in the Barron range in sizes from large to small. Only few are poisonous and most are harmless to members. They are usually found within the rocks where there is shade from the heat.

P R E D A T O R S

Coyotes
These canines have adapted well to the new surroundings with the Arena. They are larger than normal coyotes, about the size of wolves. They have great tracking skills and sometimes move in small packs.

Capitol Wolf Mutts
They are rarely sighted but it doesn't mean they do not still roam the lands. They are very large in size and have the ability to stand on their hind legs for periods of time. a fight between a Wolf Mutt against a regular sized canine would not end well for the canine.

Tracker-Jackers
These wasp-like creatures might look like normal wasps. They are larger than normal bees and are relatively gold in color. A sting from these creatures can cause pain and horrible hallucinations. Lots of stings might even be fatal. They will hunt down anyone that disturbs them or their nest.

Snakes
There are multiple types of snakes. Some have very strange colors and markings and some are highly venomous. They will attack if they feel cornered or threatened.

Small Lizard Mutts
These creatures look like regular lizards. They are a likeness to the large lizards once mentioned in the Hunger Games book Mockingjay. These mutts can, despite their size, bring down a small deer. Thy have extremely powerful jaws and amazing tracking abilities.
Back to top Go down

Prey and Predators- Barron Creatures

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1