T H E _ E I G H T I E T H _ A R E N A _ P A C K

W E L C O M E _ T O _ P A N E M

And may the odds be ever in your favor.

Welcome guest, to the Eightieth Arena Pack, the first Hunger Games themed pack on Wolf Quest. Please visit us and explore our site, or consider joining our ranks!
Thanks!

Gamemakers.

W E L C O M E _ T O _ P A N E M

And may the odds be ever in your favor.

Welcome guest, to the Eightieth Arena Pack, the first Hunger Games themed pack on Wolf Quest. Please visit us and explore our site, or consider joining our ranks!
Thanks!

Gamemakers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hunger Games Discussion
Ivory's Bio Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:43 pm by Ryder

» Count to 1,000!
Ivory's Bio Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:59 pm by Ryder

» Visitor Account!
Ivory's Bio Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:53 pm by Rye

Top posting users this month
No user
DiA Requests
Ivory's Bio Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:29 pm by Saffren
So if you are going to be away from the pack for a bit, then you need to request DiA (Disabled in Arena) so you will not be marked inactive.

When requesting...
-Please try to have an estimated return day. Just to keep us organized
-When you have officially returned from DiA please post here saying so
-You must at least give a brief reason for DiA, it doesn't have to be where your going and …

Comments: 3
The Pack's DeviantART Page
Ivory's Bio Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:52 pm by Saffren
I have created a DeviantART page for the pack. Members can post artwork regarding the pack there! Pm me your DeviantART account so I can add you to the group. Members can earn Tesserae by posting pack related artwork on our page.

http://eightieth-arena-pack.deviantart.com/

Comments: 2
Member Joining Dates
Ivory's Bio Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:34 pm by Lanx
It's always nice to keep track of this, isn't it?
Whenever a new member or Sponsor joins, their name, username, and join date will be added to this list.

Grimthorne (Storm_Fear) - July 12, 2012
Kiyoura (Hidden Phoenix) - July 12, 2012 *Sponsor*
Lorelei (Arisah) - July 12, 2012
Rayen (Windripper) - July 12, 2012
Rouge (Gingerlite) - July 13, 2012
Claire (x-Rebecca-x) - July 13,

Comments: 1
Statistics
We have 24 registered users
The newest registered user is zandefabr

Our users have posted a total of 492 messages in 86 subjects

Ivory's Bio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ivory
Tribute

Character sheet
Strength:
Ivory's Bio Left_bar_bleue100/100Ivory's Bio Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Hunger/Thirst:
Ivory's Bio Left_bar_bleue100/100Ivory's Bio Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Ivory's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Ivory's Bio   Ivory's Bio Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:08 am

Ivory’s Biography

“I don’t trust you. Deal with it.”

Basics

Name: Ivory

Aliases: None at the moment, simply known as Ivory.

Species: Arctic

Pelt: Snowy white
Eye colour: Amber
Scars: None, at least for the moment.

Rank wanted: Rebel

In more detail

Personality: Ivory is a wolf who stays in the shadows, never talking to anyone for long. He can be described as harsh, for his words can sting. He is quick to point out others’ faults, and has an extremely short temper. This side to his personality is mainly due to his bad childhood.
To those who know him close, he’s playful and friendly, but this is rarely seen to outsiders and wolves he doesn’t know. He loves to be with trusted friends, being relaxed, easy-going, and kind. He is extremely loyal, but as mentioned above however, this is rarely seen, only observed by those who have earned his trust. And it’s quite hard to achieve that.

Physical Strengths: This male’s main strength is quite literally his strength. He’s strong and powerful, and is good at fighting in general.

Physical Weaknesses: Due to his large size, Ivory can only run for short periods, and has bad stamina.

Mental Strengths: Ivory is smart and intelligent.

Mental Weaknesses: Ivory can be reckless, charging into a situation before checking it first. He can be overly suspicious and paranoid sometimes.

Fears: Death, and meeting his family again.

Friends: None

Recently met members: None

Enemies: None.

Mate: None
Crush: None

Dislikes: Crowds, being forced to do something, and rain.

Family Members:

Mother – Oracle - alive
Father – Lupus - alive
Sister – Iris – deceased
Brother- Drake – alive

History

Ivory was born into a litter of three, with his siblings Drake, a large, strong male, and Iris, a delicate, small female. From the start, Drake was the most dominant out of the litter. He would bully Ivory and Iris, taking advantage from the fact that he was stronger than the rest of them. Ivory’s parents, Oracle and Lupus, thought this was sweet and just play, but Drake had other ideas. Drake was the pet out of all the siblings, always getting treats from Oracle or more meat from Lupus.
This bullying carried on for all of Ivory’s childhood. If Ivory found a stick to play with, Drake would steal it. If Ivory got some attention from his mother, Drake would make up a lie to get him in trouble. He would also bully Iris, out of Oracle and Lupus’ sight, sometimes physically hurting her. Ivory tried to care for his little sister, sneaking her his meat to try and make her grow stronger, as she was born the runt of the litter, but she stayed at the same condition. Iris was too good natured to tell the truth of how she got her injuries when Lupus asked her, and Drake again took advantage.
Sadly, Iris died shortly afterwards, both from malnutrition and Drake’s bullying, and because of this Ivory flew into a rage, and attacked Drake. He had grown in size, and was now one year old. It was a vicious fight, which Drake won.
Unluckily, Oracle saw what happened, and banished Ivory instantly. He tried to explain, trying to let out what had been happening, but his parents wouldn’t listen, believing the tale spun by Drake, that Ivory had attacked him without reason. Ivory in his fury had injured Drake seriously, and this was enough for him to be banished.
Ivory left that very hour, his wounds still bleeding. He was infuriated on how Drake was allowed to stay. How he, the one who protected his sibling, was banished.
After this event, he wondered for many days, finding himself at the border of the Eightieth Arena Pack. His desire to meet other wolves after so long overrode his shadowy and slightly reclusive nature, and he trotted on ahead.

Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down

Ivory's Bio

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
T H E _ E I G H T I E T H _ A R E N A _ P A C K  :: The Hob :: Character Information-