T H E _ E I G H T I E T H _ A R E N A _ P A C K

W E L C O M E _ T O _ P A N E M

And may the odds be ever in your favor.

Welcome guest, to the Eightieth Arena Pack, the first Hunger Games themed pack on Wolf Quest. Please visit us and explore our site, or consider joining our ranks!
Thanks!

Gamemakers.

W E L C O M E _ T O _ P A N E M

And may the odds be ever in your favor.

Welcome guest, to the Eightieth Arena Pack, the first Hunger Games themed pack on Wolf Quest. Please visit us and explore our site, or consider joining our ranks!
Thanks!

Gamemakers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hunger Games Discussion
The Elder Ruins Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:43 pm by Ryder

» Count to 1,000!
The Elder Ruins Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:59 pm by Ryder

» Visitor Account!
The Elder Ruins Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:53 pm by Rye

Top posting users this month
No user
DiA Requests
The Elder Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:29 pm by Saffren
So if you are going to be away from the pack for a bit, then you need to request DiA (Disabled in Arena) so you will not be marked inactive.

When requesting...
-Please try to have an estimated return day. Just to keep us organized
-When you have officially returned from DiA please post here saying so
-You must at least give a brief reason for DiA, it doesn't have to be where your going and …

Comments: 3
The Pack's DeviantART Page
The Elder Ruins Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:52 pm by Saffren
I have created a DeviantART page for the pack. Members can post artwork regarding the pack there! Pm me your DeviantART account so I can add you to the group. Members can earn Tesserae by posting pack related artwork on our page.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Comments: 2
Member Joining Dates
The Elder Ruins Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:34 pm by Lanx
It's always nice to keep track of this, isn't it?
Whenever a new member or Sponsor joins, their name, username, and join date will be added to this list.

Grimthorne (Storm_Fear) - July 12, 2012
Kiyoura (Hidden Phoenix) - July 12, 2012 *Sponsor*
Lorelei (Arisah) - July 12, 2012
Rayen (Windripper) - July 12, 2012
Rouge (Gingerlite) - July 13, 2012
Claire (x-Rebecca-x) - July 13,

Comments: 1
Statistics
We have 24 registered users
The newest registered user is zandefabr

Our users have posted a total of 492 messages in 86 subjects

The Elder Ruins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rye
Rye
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
The Elder Ruins Left_bar_bleue100/100The Elder Ruins Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Hunger/Thirst:

The Elder Ruins Empty
PostSubject: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:00 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
T H E __ R U I N S
The old hunger games left this odd creation in total destruction after its complete explosion. Little is known about said explosion, apart from the generous sparing of the old lands; only a portion was burnt to nothing.
Its often said that wolves overan the old land; seen scampering around and resting beneath the pillards that was the haven of lost Tributes.
Back to top Go down
https://eightietharenapack.forumotion.com/memberlist
Lanx
Lanx
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

The Elder Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:54 am

He had travelled miled to reach the place where he now stood. Tired, lonely, and cold, Lanx stood before the lump of metal rising above him and regarded it with cool, clear gray eyes. This was not a time to reflect on the days he spent in his wanderings - indeed, there was no time at all in his life for that. But he was here now, the place where his parents and parents of his parents had spun tales as intricate as a spider's web.

This was his home now, and Lanx intended to make the best of it.
Back to top Go down
https://eightietharenapack.forumotion.com
Saffren
Saffren
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

The Elder Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:21 am

Red eyes gazed about the territory around her. Saffren stood surrounded by trees and strange scents. She was alone for now, her traveling companion was no longer there. Sighing, the female caught a glimpse of an odd object ahead. After traveling for so long would she finally stay here?
Back to top Go down
Rye
Rye
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

The Elder Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:00 pm

Perhaps, laden between brier and oddish silvery obstructions, there would be others. It certainly was very much alive here, with birds chirping obscene caterwauls of the falls or peculiar beasts that may reside so.
Perhaps, she pondered to herself, engrossed in the chilliness of the Autumn's crisp nature, there would be others here.
And, despite her aggravation; the sensation along her nape that she indeed, was being scrutinized.
Back to top Go down
Saffren
Saffren
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

The Elder Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:04 pm

Saffren glanced at the object and the trees surrounding it. There were other unknown figures around, their scent drifted slightly in the breeze. She was unsure about meeting them.
Back to top Go down
Lanx
Lanx
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

The Elder Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:06 pm

A noise! Lanx perked his ears and glared over his shoulder. He was confident enough in his stature and strength to take on any opponent, although he would have prefered to do it at a later date - at the moment, he was just tired. Ignoring his inhibition, he clammered into the hollow, metal cavelike structure and waited for whatever was coming.
Back to top Go down
Saffren
Saffren
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

The Elder Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:08 pm

Saffren paused as she neared the strange structure. Who had created this and what was it doing here. She huffed slightly and her crimson eyes glance at a flicker of movement. Someone was nearby indeed. Could it be those savage mutts that look like wolves? Frowning slightly, Saffren paused within the shadow of a tree to listen for other movements.
Back to top Go down
Rye
Rye
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

The Elder Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:09 pm

And so she lumbered forward, peering from the large trees that were her coverage; quietly, lumbering into the clearing, despite her uneasiness.
Perhaps it was not the most witty action, instead of remaining shrouded from the sight of unwelcome company...
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne
Career

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

The Elder Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:09 pm

Grimthorne sighed slightly and closed his eyes for a minuet as his paws ceased to move across the ground. The silvery canid's breath was puffing out of him in quick short huffs, which is what forced him to slow down. His head lifted slightly towards the air, trying to catch the scent of any creatures that inhabit the place, over the very faint scent of human was wolf. It nearly masked out the human scent completely. This motivated the male to continue to walk forward, ignoring the ache in his joints and the way every breath burned his lungs. When he finally reached the wolves he had smelled he nearly collapsed but managed to stay standing, saying nothing but looking at his paws.
Back to top Go down
Rye
Rye
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

The Elder Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:14 pm

She was most startled; a whitish ghostly figure that was canine had startled her beyond her wits; she was quick to step back with an irate snap of the her maw; considering it to be those vicious looking mutts she loathed so much.
However, it was much like she, and very much like herself.
"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Lanx
Lanx
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

The Elder Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:22 pm

Another noise, asking the identity of another. Lanx perked his ears and peered around the edge of the mammoth structure, his paws itching to run and shoulders tight. There she was - a wolf who looked oddly familiar, talking to another. They were both wolves, and both looked sane enough. At least, more sane than some of the creatures he had met on his pilgramage to this haunted place.

"Hello?" he called, voice a tad gruffer than it usually was, for he did not want to display his nervousness. He had to be high and mighty after all, for he was tired of his games of playing the weakling. It was time for a change.
Back to top Go down
Saffren
Saffren
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

The Elder Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:25 pm

Saffren tensed at the sound of a voice. Something she had not heard in quite a while. Who were these canines that had wandered here. Did she dare go searching for them? There must be two in that location. And by the other sounds there was another lone figure somewhere close by.
Back to top Go down
Rye
Rye
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

The Elder Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:25 pm

Cryptly, she turned her narrow jaw towards the other voice, whom sounded arrogant and tad engrossed with himself.
It rung a bell, though she was quick to push it elsewhere.
"And you, might I add? Dear Lord, what fancy little get-together we have here."
She was quite nervous of these two canids, and she flattened her ears in distaste at the lengthy list of things that could go incorrectly.
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne
Career

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

The Elder Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:28 pm

Hearing someone ask a question, Grimthorne assumed they were speaking to him. Sighing the male lifted his head slightly to get a glimpse of the she-wolf whom had spoken to him. "Grimthorne" he replied in a tone that clearly showing the hatred of his name. Before he told the wolf whop had spoken to him to call him Grim another voice cut in. Sighing he returned to staring intently at his paws "please call me Grim" he muttered at last.
Back to top Go down
Rye
Rye
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

The Elder Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:31 pm

She gave a surly glower in the brownish male's direction; whatever she had previously considered became more so apparent...
"Alright, then, Grim. Pleasure... I suppose, to meet you," she mused rather hesitantly to offer condolences towards the new-comrade.
"And you are?" she repeated.
Back to top Go down
Saffren
Saffren
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

The Elder Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:33 pm

Concealed within the shadows a bit far off, Saffren stood listening to the voices. There was something strange about two of the three but she couldn't place it. How long had it been since she had talked to another canine? Frowning slightly, the canid swivels her head finally placing the location of the three wolves.
Back to top Go down
Rye
Rye
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

The Elder Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:40 pm

It was then, to very much of her astonishment, there was another wolf.
Again, whom looked oddly familiar.
"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Saffren
Saffren
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

The Elder Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:47 pm

Saffren halted and eventually glanced at the wolf who had addressed her. She and one of the other brown colored wolves looked strikingly familiar but nothing came to mind. "I guess I must spare you the whole greeting ritual and whatnot" she says finally. "I assume your new here as well?" she then says with a glance at the white wolf.
Back to top Go down
Rye
Rye
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

The Elder Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:48 pm

"Indeed I am-"
She stopped abruptly.
It seemed quite familiar, the markings upon her spine, much like her own pallid spots.
"What might your name be?" she inquired abruptly
Back to top Go down
Saffren
Saffren
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

The Elder Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:56 pm

Saffren shrugged slightly. She never let her guard down, not even for a moment.
"And is my name anything more than just a title? I sometimes go by a few names" she replied to the brown-colored female's question. Her crimson red eyes watched her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Rouge
Career

The Elder Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:57 pm

A rather large red-brown figure was lurking in the shadows, a male wolf around 3 years old. He had no idea how he'd found himself in this place, but it seemed to interest him enough for him to hang about. His brown eye and yellow eye both glittered with interest at the place. He saw other figures nearby and he stepped out from the shadows to greet them. "Hello, i come in peace." the tall male said.
Back to top Go down
Rye
Rye
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

The Elder Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:01 pm

"That wasn't what I was inquiring," she pressed, a tad exasperated. It was frustrating, this gnawing unanswered question.
"I'm glad, if you didn't come in peace, you would likely be killed by Muttations i given all the noise of you ripping our limbs apart." she mused, a bit amused.
Back to top Go down
Saffren
Saffren
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

The Elder Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:05 pm

Saffren's jaws parted slightly, her canines exposed, at the sound of another figure approaching them. It turned out only to be some other wolf. The female huffs slightly and then looks back at the female who was still wondering about her name.
"Most people call me Saf" she replied finally.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Rouge
Career

The Elder Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:06 pm

He raised an eyebrow at this female "Thanks for the image..." he chuckled, sitting down, blinking his different coloured eyes. "Whats your name?" he asked her, trying to start a conversation. He hadnt spoken to another of his kind for well over a year.
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne
Career

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

The Elder Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:10 pm

Grimthorne sighed and watched as the wolves socialized. The shy canid preferred being alone with just his thoughts but for now he would sit and listen. He couldn't help but give a small little huff that is often thought of as a laugh at the male's comment.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

The Elder Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Elder Ruins

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
T H E _ E I G H T I E T H _ A R E N A _ P A C K  :: The Arena :: General Roleplay-