T H E _ E I G H T I E T H _ A R E N A _ P A C K

W E L C O M E _ T O _ P A N E M

And may the odds be ever in your favor.

Welcome guest, to the Eightieth Arena Pack, the first Hunger Games themed pack on Wolf Quest. Please visit us and explore our site, or consider joining our ranks!
Thanks!

Gamemakers.

W E L C O M E _ T O _ P A N E M

And may the odds be ever in your favor.

Welcome guest, to the Eightieth Arena Pack, the first Hunger Games themed pack on Wolf Quest. Please visit us and explore our site, or consider joining our ranks!
Thanks!

Gamemakers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hunger Games Discussion
The Elder Ruins - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:43 pm by Ryder

» Count to 1,000!
The Elder Ruins - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:59 pm by Ryder

» Visitor Account!
The Elder Ruins - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:53 pm by Rye

Top posting users this month
No user
DiA Requests
The Elder Ruins - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:29 pm by Saffren
So if you are going to be away from the pack for a bit, then you need to request DiA (Disabled in Arena) so you will not be marked inactive.

When requesting...
-Please try to have an estimated return day. Just to keep us organized
-When you have officially returned from DiA please post here saying so
-You must at least give a brief reason for DiA, it doesn't have to be where your going and …

Comments: 3
The Pack's DeviantART Page
The Elder Ruins - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:52 pm by Saffren
I have created a DeviantART page for the pack. Members can post artwork regarding the pack there! Pm me your DeviantART account so I can add you to the group. Members can earn Tesserae by posting pack related artwork on our page.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Comments: 2
Member Joining Dates
The Elder Ruins - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:34 pm by Lanx
It's always nice to keep track of this, isn't it?
Whenever a new member or Sponsor joins, their name, username, and join date will be added to this list.

Grimthorne (Storm_Fear) - July 12, 2012
Kiyoura (Hidden Phoenix) - July 12, 2012 *Sponsor*
Lorelei (Arisah) - July 12, 2012
Rayen (Windripper) - July 12, 2012
Rouge (Gingerlite) - July 13, 2012
Claire (x-Rebecca-x) - July 13,

Comments: 1
Statistics
We have 24 registered users
The newest registered user is zandefabr

Our users have posted a total of 492 messages in 86 subjects

The Elder Ruins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Rye
Rye
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
The Elder Ruins - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Elder Ruins - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Hunger/Thirst:
The Elder Ruins - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Elder Ruins - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Elder Ruins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
T H E __ R U I N S
The old hunger games left this odd creation in total destruction after its complete explosion. Little is known about said explosion, apart from the generous sparing of the old lands; only a portion was burnt to nothing.
Its often said that wolves overan the old land; seen scampering around and resting beneath the pillards that was the haven of lost Tributes.
Back to top Go down
https://eightietharenapack.forumotion.com/memberlist

AuthorMessage
Ivory
Tribute

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:43 pm

Ivory finally got tired of the silence. He was not used to it, and he was irritated by the general silence. Are they mute, or are they just naturally quiet? The tribute was already thinking that this may not have been the right decision, and he watched the other wolves, still tense, before he spoke to the female again. "How long has this pack, gathering, whatever it is been here?" he asked, his ears swivelling when he hears a noise nearby. However, it is only a deer, and he turned his attention back to the ebony-furred one. There's something weird I'm not picking up on, that's for certain. Who's the leader here?
Back to top Go down
Dusty

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:52 pm

Dusty stepped up to Ivory. Calmly, he greeted her. He then watched Rayen. Rayen looked suspicious and seemed to be thinking hostile thoughts.
Back to top Go down
http://africanstarspack.com
Rayen
Career

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:31 am

it would not surprise Rayen if she learned Dusty though she was strange, what would have caught her off guard would be if he hadn't. In fact such a thing would cause more reaction from her rather then a lot of things. Dusty could sit there streaming insults and all manner of profanities at her all day and she would not even blink, now who would not think a wolf with such control or disinterest was not strange? Her expression still remained unreadable as well as did her eyes, the only thing that may cause one unrest would be the fact that she was a rather large, black, wolf.

Her thought about the male and how he was wise to remain alert and ready for a fight were more complimentary then hostile, in fact she hadn't thought of a hostile thing in the last five or ten minutes. A big accomplishment for the female, but she did not let her pleasure show. "How long has it been here...." She repeated, contemplating his question, "A day or so I have to say, and from what I know we have not yet decided if we want to even be a pack or not." Looking at Saffren again she directed her next question toward the gamemaker. "Have we decided whether we are a pack or not?"
Back to top Go down
Ivory
Tribute

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:36 am

Ivory saw another male come towards him, and he glared at him. "Good evening," he said. Ivory was not a fan of crowds to say the least, it made him extremely edgy and crabby. He could not afford to show his irritation however; these wolves could be on him in a second.
He turned to the female again. "A day or so....." he murmured, thinking. He stood in the same position, now in one of his snappy moods. They haven't even made their mind up yet? What sort of gathering is this? The large male looked over the rest of the pack, gathering, whatever they called themselves.Ivory did not know what the system was here, and indeed, who are the leaders, even. He felt insecure, and he didn't like it. The Arctic wolf couldn't go back into the wilds of the wilderness again on his own; he would have to be a little social, otherwise his time here would be quite difficult. However, this was not going to cure his crabby personality; he was worried about what the other members' reaction would be to his arrival. And this is before I actually meet the leaders!
The only ones who had noticed him was the female and the male who greeted him just now. At least the female isn't being hostile.....makes a change. The tribute had been to many other packs, and the wolves there had chased him off before he even had a chance to say anything.
"What is your name?' He asked the ebony female. He had stopped glaring by now.
Back to top Go down
Jeana
Jeana
Mentor

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:33 am

Jeana watched the large male wolf speak. The silence between everyone caught her to just listen to the slight breeze and rustle of leaves in the trees. She had no idea of what was happening nor what to think of so she just let out big sigh between the wolves question of 'what is your name' and then quickly walked over to another tree and scratched at the patch of grass.

There wasn't anything for her to talk about. Not knowing what to say seeing as she was normally the one to start conversations. However, this time she didn't feel as if she could. She turned her head back to the other wolves and then flopped down onto the ground, moving some dirt up into the air. She sneezed twice before laying her head on her paws and listening into the wolves short conversation, without even looking at them.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Claire
Career

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:43 am

Claire swishes her tail, boredly. She was thinking about giving her pack away, but wasn't so sure about it. So, she looks inside it then looks out of it. 'What to do with it.' The tan fae thinks, then yawns, feeling tired.
Back to top Go down
Rayen
Career

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:07 pm

Rayen noted the white males displeasure, she agree that this was rather ludicrous and if it weren't for the need to survive she would have left long ago. She watched the others and their reactions, turning her gaze back to the white male. "Rayen." She stated.
Back to top Go down
Jeana
Jeana
Mentor

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:35 am

Jeana's ears flickered at the wolves short conversation. She twitched her nose and nuzzled at the ground, believing she had smelt out something. Shortly growing bored of the faint scent and with the amount of dirt up her nose, she moved back away from the patch, sneezed and then stood up licking her lips clean of the dirt. She walked back over to the group and stared at the carcass. She then flicked her head over to the white male, "My name is Jeana." she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Claire
Career

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:01 pm

Claire hides her pack in a hole, then walks around. she had nithung much to do.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Elder Ruins

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
T H E _ E I G H T I E T H _ A R E N A _ P A C K  :: The Arena :: General Roleplay-