T H E _ E I G H T I E T H _ A R E N A _ P A C K

W E L C O M E _ T O _ P A N E M

And may the odds be ever in your favor.

Welcome guest, to the Eightieth Arena Pack, the first Hunger Games themed pack on Wolf Quest. Please visit us and explore our site, or consider joining our ranks!
Thanks!

Gamemakers.

W E L C O M E _ T O _ P A N E M

And may the odds be ever in your favor.

Welcome guest, to the Eightieth Arena Pack, the first Hunger Games themed pack on Wolf Quest. Please visit us and explore our site, or consider joining our ranks!
Thanks!

Gamemakers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hunger Games Discussion
The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:43 pm by Ryder

» Count to 1,000!
The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:59 pm by Ryder

» Visitor Account!
The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:53 pm by Rye

Top posting users this month
No user
DiA Requests
The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:29 pm by Saffren
So if you are going to be away from the pack for a bit, then you need to request DiA (Disabled in Arena) so you will not be marked inactive.

When requesting...
-Please try to have an estimated return day. Just to keep us organized
-When you have officially returned from DiA please post here saying so
-You must at least give a brief reason for DiA, it doesn't have to be where your going and …

Comments: 3
The Pack's DeviantART Page
The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:52 pm by Saffren
I have created a DeviantART page for the pack. Members can post artwork regarding the pack there! Pm me your DeviantART account so I can add you to the group. Members can earn Tesserae by posting pack related artwork on our page.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Comments: 2
Member Joining Dates
The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:34 pm by Lanx
It's always nice to keep track of this, isn't it?
Whenever a new member or Sponsor joins, their name, username, and join date will be added to this list.

Grimthorne (Storm_Fear) - July 12, 2012
Kiyoura (Hidden Phoenix) - July 12, 2012 *Sponsor*
Lorelei (Arisah) - July 12, 2012
Rayen (Windripper) - July 12, 2012
Rouge (Gingerlite) - July 13, 2012
Claire (x-Rebecca-x) - July 13,

Comments: 1
Statistics
We have 24 registered users
The newest registered user is zandefabr

Our users have posted a total of 492 messages in 86 subjects

The Elder Ruins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rye
Rye
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Hunger/Thirst:
The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
T H E __ R U I N S
The old hunger games left this odd creation in total destruction after its complete explosion. Little is known about said explosion, apart from the generous sparing of the old lands; only a portion was burnt to nothing.
Its often said that wolves overan the old land; seen scampering around and resting beneath the pillards that was the haven of lost Tributes.
Back to top Go down
https://eightietharenapack.forumotion.com/memberlist

AuthorMessage
Rayen
Career

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:46 pm

Rayen rolled her eyes, the male's reaction was one she had expected and she was rather disappointed, she had hoped he would surprise her. But alas it seemed her over observant self had proven once again the subtle signs given by a wolf usually hinted at the inner thoughts. "Do you not observe a stranger as they approach you?" She asked," Do you not size up the coming wolf as you pass them by? Do you not remember that wolves that are within your own pack so you do not attack them when in battle?" Her tone was calm, as she continued to state facts," I never said you were a caged animal presented for all to see, no, I am merely observing a wild wolf as he decides like all of us, whether he wishes to make a pack."

Cocking her head the female looked the male in the eye, "Is that so wrong?" She asked, "To want to remember a possible ally or an enemy's form?"
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne
Career

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:54 pm

Grimthorne rolled his eyes "I will indeed look at a wolf when the approach me but I wont stare at a stranger as they wake up." All hostility had been lost from his voice as he tried to be more like himself then his father. "I don't observe wolves from my own pack so I won't attack them in battle because, I have never been in a pack for a while, not sense I was younger." Grimthorne let his fur flattened down and he spoke with a cool tone, speaking only the truth. "And hopefully I wont ever need to fight in battle, honestly what would shedding blood sole besides more feuds after another?" Grim wasn't afraid to fight and he would if provoked but if possible he would avoid fighting in any way.
Back to top Go down
Rayen
Career

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:02 pm

It amused her that he would copy her eye rolling, but she did not say or show any signs of this as he quietly listened. Only her ears twitched when he said he had not been in a pack for quite a while, she still did not speak as he seemed to calm himself down well enough.

His words about fighting and bloodshed caused her lips to twitch as a smile attempted to part them, his words were so different to that of her father's as a young pup she had been raised on needless violence, bathed in the blood of others. Of course she agreed, there was no need for bloodshed. And even though she struggled with such a thought Rayen honestly desired to see a day where she did not have to fight, where there was simply peace. An Unrealistic thought she knew, but even she needed something to dream about.

"Bloodshed is only good when one is hunting for their pack," She said, "Through that shedding of blood others are feed, but yes, there really is no need for the other kind. "
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne
Career

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Grimthorne sighed in relief that she finally seemed to agree with him on something. The canid nodded slightly as he spoke "I'm not the best hunter." He tried to avoid his past, not trusting the she-wolf that much so he avoided telling her why he wasn't to keen on fighting and why he wasn't a good hunter.
Back to top Go down
Rayen
Career

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:13 pm

A brow raised, not because the male had admitted he was not a very good hunter, but because she had observed a subtle change in his body language that suggested he was hiding something, he had avoided the subject of packs and fighting, preferring to touch upon the hunting in an attempt to steer her away from the other topics. Choosing to ignore such a sign the female simply filed it away for future use, once again finding herself wondering how this wolf actually survived if he had trouble catching prey. "You look well enough." She said, cocking her head once more, "Or is it all fluff that I see?"
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne
Career

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:19 pm

Grimthorn smirked, "its fluff." The most of the time Grim was a loner he survived off of a few rodents each month. His body was covered in a white blanket, shielding his scarred body from the view of others. Beneath his pelt he was really bone skinny and not healthy looking at all.
Back to top Go down
Rayen
Career

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:28 pm

The female nodded, noting a sunken look to the male's eyes and skull that she had not seen before, signs of starvation at one of its worst state, if the male were to slip any further he would be close to death. "Perhaps you should attempt to hunt more often." She said, gesturing toward the wooded area, "We can't have a would be member of this might be pack dropping dead."
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne
Career

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:40 pm

"I'd be to weak to hunt any big game now" he said sighing slightly. "May I could go hunt some rodents" the male sighed and shuffled his paws awkwardly, he wasn't good at socializing, so he just stood silently now.
Back to top Go down
Rayen
Career

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Her ears twitched in amusement a the male because awkward once more. " I do not trust you, and you do not trust me," She stated, "But I am willing to accompany you hunting if you give me your word you will not try anything, I will do lie wise." Standing the tall canine watched the white male, waiting for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne
Career

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:47 pm

Grimthorne heard her offer to go hunting with him. Smiling in gratitude he nodded "thank you." After I pause of silence he added "I promise I wont 'try anything'" Yawning he turned to walk out into the forest, prepared to hunt. "So what are we hunting?" he asked, turning his head over his shoulder to see her.
Back to top Go down
Rayen
Career

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:55 pm

Rayen nodded accepting his promise and thanks, "I promise as well." She replied falling in step with the male, normally she would follow behind the stranger watching his every move. But she was giving him the benefit of the doubt and so she walked next to him, still able to watch his every move, but at the same time allowing him to do the same Fulfilling her promise that she would not try anything.

Stopping the dark canine sniffed the air, her nose taking in the scents of the woodland as she searched for any form of prey. She picked up many rabbits and rodents but such a meal would not feed the male well enough. Then finally she picked up the faint scent of a larger animal, a deer, not so large that the two would need to enlist the help of others. A perfect quarry for two wolves, gesturing for the male to move forward she said quietly. "We will be hunting that deer." before moving across the land as silently as a spirit straight from the underworld.

Quickly the female zoned in on the deer her eyes, and noise focused on this creature while her ears remained listening for the sound of the male's movements. She was not about to trust him entirely just because he gave her his word. Once again the female used her head to gesture to the male that she wanted him to move around to the other side of the deer.
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne
Career

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:01 pm

Grim felt the female's presence the whole time they were searching for prey. When she informed they were hunting a deer he grinned. As she motioned for him to go around the other side Grimthorne nodded and carefully placed his paws across the ground and made his was to the other side of the creature. He stayed still for a moment, not even daring to breath. He could hear his own heart beat thudding in his ears as he waited for the right moment to strike.
Back to top Go down
Rayen
Career

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:09 pm

Once she had confirmed that the male was in position the ebony animal gathered all her energy into her hide quarters and in one explosive motion launched herself out of her cover and toward the deer. The deer started and ran toward the white male, leaping the wolf sank her fangs into the deer's hindquarters. The deer kicked causing the female to let go as the breath was knocked out of her.
Back to top Go down
Saffren
Saffren
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:38 pm

Saffren silently watches the conversation take place. Her red eyes flickered slightly as the male and female moved off to hunt for prey. Saffren greatly considered walking around a bit before the others, exploring more of the land. Sooner or later this small group would go hunting for shelter. The female was painfully reminded of those strange wolf-like mutts. They might be nearby or somewhere in the territory. On sight she wouldn't hesitate to attack one. No, they were unwanted scavengers that had no further place in this land.
Saffren walks a few paces away from the structure, continuously glancing around.
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne
Career

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:41 pm

As the prey hurtled towards him Grimthorne rushed forward. His teeth snapped around the creature's shoulder, blood filled his mouth, motivating him to bite harder until the creature sped up, leaving Grim in the dust. Growling the male barked loudly and stood still for only a second before pressing forward, his lungs burning with every breath.
Back to top Go down
Rayen
Career

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:39 pm

Rayen over took the white male as he paused for a second, her long powerful legs pumping, propelling her forward with each step as she relentlessly followed the deer through the over growth. Can't up to the deer Rayen began to bite at its ankles in an attempt to trip it, the deer let out a cry lashing out with its hind hooves forcing the wolf to duck or be hit directly in the head. Pain barely noticed thanks to the adrenaline coursing through her veins didn't even make the wolf blink as the edge of a hoof cut her muzzle.

Distracted by the attack it had just made the deer stumbled on a protruding root and feel to the earth, ceasing this opportunity of absolute dumb luck Rayen went for the deer's throat. The irony taste of blood entered her mouth as ivory fangs were driven into the creature's throat by powerful jaws. And with a vice like grip she held on, but she knew she'd need help to take down the deer. Grim would need to jump in if he was still around, in the heat of the chase she had forgotten about the male. Unused to working with another in so long she hadn't paid any attention to him as she continued after their prey.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Claire
Career

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:35 pm

Claire arrives, cautiously looking around. Her pack still on her back that her owner sent with her before he died in a fire. She gets off abd sits by it, looking around for wolves. The tan faes eyes glowed, being aware of what was around her.
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne
Career

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:02 pm

Grimthorne watched as the creatures hoof was snagged on a root, causing it to fall and hit the ground. For a moment Grim just stared as Rayen chose this moment to attack the creature, sinking her fangs into its neck. Shaking his head the brute came to a conclusion that the deer wouldn't go down without a fight. Barring his ivory colored fangs the male leaped, managing to dig his fangs deep within the creature's flesh. He had bitten into the back of the neck, this was actually more of a battle move type thing his father had taught him as a pup but he figured it wouldn't hurt to use it on the deer.
The prey's limbs flailed in effort to escape, making Grimthorne instinctively thrash his head, his teeth still in the deer's neck. He had forgotten about the other wolf who was hunting with him for a moment, thrashing his had probably wasn't the smartest action when hunting with another wolf. Shrugging he bit down deeper, hoping to at last silence the prey.
His fangs were deep in the creatures neck now, he still thrashed his head a little each time the creature moved, another thing he picked up from his father. Snarling Grim was unamused, why wouldn't it just die already? All the creature was doing was suffering and it probably thought the wolves were playing with it. At last he felt it go still, the breathing had stopped and it was no longer struggling. Sighing in relief he let his jaw relax as he let go of the creature.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Claire
Career

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:33 pm

Claire sees a Rabbit, so, she runs after it quickly. Claire runs out of breath, so, she grabs her bow and an Arrow, aims at the rabbit then watches as the Arrow kills it. "Succes!" She says happily, then walks over to it, takes the Arrow out and puts it away, Claire then hungrily eats it, then rests by her pack.
Back to top Go down
Rye
Rye
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:07 pm

She proposed that, likely, beyond this odd ruin of metallic structure, was another land. Strange, she arose to her feet and turned towards the others.
"I'll be off, then. There's other places, beyond here."
Back to top Go down
Claire
Claire
Career

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:27 pm

Claire looks at a wolf (Rye). 'Who is she?' Then tan fae thinks, then watches closely, for any signs of aggression. Claire was also concerned about what the name on the territory was called,
Back to top Go down
Rye
Rye
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:33 pm

Feeling odd with intrusivene eyes upon her nape, she turned sharply, seeing it was another common wolf.
Inquisitively, she turned her head and gave a hesitant, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Claire
Claire
Career

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:38 pm

"Hi!" She says, with excitement. "I'm Claire, and you are?" She asks, then sits down quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rye
Rye
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:40 pm

(Short Post; Fried brain D:)
"My name is Rye, pleasure to meet you," said she, "I suppose you too have no absolute idea what you are to do here."
Back to top Go down
Saffren
Saffren
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:45 pm

Saffren's crimson eyes snap dart in the direction of two voices. One was Rye, the female she had met before and the other was of unknown origin. The female curiously glances in their direction but doesn't move towards them yet.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Elder Ruins

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
T H E _ E I G H T I E T H _ A R E N A _ P A C K  :: The Arena :: General Roleplay-