T H E _ E I G H T I E T H _ A R E N A _ P A C K

W E L C O M E _ T O _ P A N E M

And may the odds be ever in your favor.

Welcome guest, to the Eightieth Arena Pack, the first Hunger Games themed pack on Wolf Quest. Please visit us and explore our site, or consider joining our ranks!
Thanks!

Gamemakers.

W E L C O M E _ T O _ P A N E M

And may the odds be ever in your favor.

Welcome guest, to the Eightieth Arena Pack, the first Hunger Games themed pack on Wolf Quest. Please visit us and explore our site, or consider joining our ranks!
Thanks!

Gamemakers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hunger Games Discussion
The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:43 pm by Ryder

» Count to 1,000!
The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:59 pm by Ryder

» Visitor Account!
The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:53 pm by Rye

Top posting users this month
No user
DiA Requests
The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:29 pm by Saffren
So if you are going to be away from the pack for a bit, then you need to request DiA (Disabled in Arena) so you will not be marked inactive.

When requesting...
-Please try to have an estimated return day. Just to keep us organized
-When you have officially returned from DiA please post here saying so
-You must at least give a brief reason for DiA, it doesn't have to be where your going and …

Comments: 3
The Pack's DeviantART Page
The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:52 pm by Saffren
I have created a DeviantART page for the pack. Members can post artwork regarding the pack there! Pm me your DeviantART account so I can add you to the group. Members can earn Tesserae by posting pack related artwork on our page.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Comments: 2
Member Joining Dates
The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:34 pm by Lanx
It's always nice to keep track of this, isn't it?
Whenever a new member or Sponsor joins, their name, username, and join date will be added to this list.

Grimthorne (Storm_Fear) - July 12, 2012
Kiyoura (Hidden Phoenix) - July 12, 2012 *Sponsor*
Lorelei (Arisah) - July 12, 2012
Rayen (Windripper) - July 12, 2012
Rouge (Gingerlite) - July 13, 2012
Claire (x-Rebecca-x) - July 13,

Comments: 1
Statistics
We have 24 registered users
The newest registered user is zandefabr

Our users have posted a total of 492 messages in 86 subjects

The Elder Ruins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rye
Rye
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Hunger/Thirst:
The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
T H E __ R U I N S
The old hunger games left this odd creation in total destruction after its complete explosion. Little is known about said explosion, apart from the generous sparing of the old lands; only a portion was burnt to nothing.
Its often said that wolves overan the old land; seen scampering around and resting beneath the pillards that was the haven of lost Tributes.
Back to top Go down
https://eightietharenapack.forumotion.com/memberlist

AuthorMessage
Rayen
Career

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:25 pm

Only now did Rayen became aware of the presence of the white male once more as he sank his teeth into the back of its neck, grunting her approval at the move she devoted all of her strength to holding onto the deer's neck cutting off it supply of air. Either it would die of suffocation or the male would snap its neck with his strong jaws, either way the deer would die.But it fought, kicking and thrashing in an attempt to escape its attackers and would be killers, this caused a reaction from the male that Rayen had not expected and as he shook his head vicariously all she could to was hold on.

A muffled snarl escaping her lips, this wolf obviously had not hunted with another in a long time, she hadn't either but she had managed to contain the instinctive urge to shake her head to wrench and tear the animals flesh, using the motion of her shaking head to saw deeper into the creature. But she would not complain, as they continued to hold on she felt the deer's struggles weaken until it barely twitched as the last bit of life left its body, she held on for several more seconds just to make certain the animal was dead before letting go.

Sitting the female panted, the fight having drained much of the strong predator, she could not imagine how the other wolf in front her felt. His body already weakened from malnourishment must be screaming for rest, the thought was quickly pushed away as she thought of the meal ahead. It had been a while since she had had venison, and she had to admit she was looking forward to it. "Good work," She said, standing she approached the deer once more. Now was the time to be careful, the thrill of the chase, the intoxicating taste of blood, and the victory of the kill effected a wolf in different ways. She could not be too careful now that a fresh meal was presented to this stranger, would he keep his promise or become hostile?
Back to top Go down
Claire
Claire
Career

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:49 am

"Well, I am looking for a pack to join. If this is one, then, I would like to be accepted by an alpha." She says, then slightly yawns. The tan fae wanted to join, because her past was terrifying and she hated it. "My past was ... Terrifying." The tan fae says, then sits down.
Back to top Go down
Rye
Rye
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:44 pm

There was little awake now, and hesitant eyes awoke to the forlorn plains of nothing- it was merely a bore to her, and she stood upwards, eyes raking to and fro as to look for the hisses and spats of muttations or beasts.
"Hey, Saf." she greeted out of friendliness, seeing that no one was aroused apart from her, "Pleasure to see you alive and well."
Back to top Go down
Saffren
Saffren
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:52 pm

Saffren turned her attention to Rye nodding slightly to her. "Glad I can say the same to you" she responds. Her crimson red eyes turn to watch the members that were still resting. "It is good that we have met no trouble this far into the area" she adds.
Back to top Go down
Rye
Rye
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:56 pm

"Indeed, perhaps we can seek further areas."
Bah! Why must she look so familiar?
Back to top Go down
Saffren
Saffren
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:07 pm

Saffren's eyes turned back to Rye. Where had she seen her before. Never had she met someone like her before. "Yes indeed, maybe we can go seek shelter for the pack. There must be a place somewhere around here"
Back to top Go down
Rye
Rye
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:12 pm

"That sounds fantastic, do you have any ideas?"
And then it hit her.
"Who were your parents?"
Back to top Go down
Saffren
Saffren
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:17 pm

Saffren paused slightly upon hearing the strange question. She turns her crimson eyes towards the female wolf, frowning slightly. "Well my father's name was Resin" she replies finally with a slight shrug.
Back to top Go down
Rye
Rye
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:19 pm

She looked at her with stunned, abrupt eyes.
That's where she had seen here before.
"Mine was too. My mother was Everest."
Back to top Go down
Saffren
Saffren
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:23 pm

Saffren raised an eyebrow slightly but blinked a bit in surprise.
"I, well I had two sisters as well as a brother" she stuttered slightly. Suddenly she remembered everything she had once forgotten. Her siblings, including Rye. She had fallen into the river, never seeing then since then.
"H- how can that be?" she asks.

Last edited by Saffren on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rye
Rye
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:27 pm

"I-I'm not sure." she whispered, though she pressed her nose against her cheek in a consoling sisterly manner.
"I've missed you so much,"
FLUFFFF
Back to top Go down
Saffren
Saffren
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:31 pm

"I thought I would never get to see you guys again" Saffren murmured softly. "After I got separated from everyone, I- I thought the pack must have been so far away. She thought about being swept away from them in the rapids, thinking she wouldn't see her kin again.
Back to top Go down
Rye
Rye
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:39 pm

"At least we found each other now," she whispered again.
She was quite stunned, and though she had found her sister she had lost her father and mother.
Greif overtook her slightly.
Back to top Go down
Saffren
Saffren
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:48 pm

Saffren looked at Rye, a mix of happiness and surprise on her face. She could detect something like sorrow that her sister suddenly felt. "What is it?" she asks, drawing back so she could look at her.
Back to top Go down
Rye
Rye
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:52 pm

"Its mother and father, I've never seen them or our brothers or sisters since the river. Apart from you, of course."
She did not yet remember the others.
Back to top Go down
Saffren
Saffren
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:57 pm

Saffren lowered her head slightly. What had become of the others? Were they still alive?
"I haven't heard from them of course, but maybe they have found their own packs" she replied.
Back to top Go down
Lanx
Lanx
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:37 pm

When Lanx woke up, he saw the other three brown-gray wolves standing in a small circle, all with tearful, solemn expressions on their faces. He trotted up, an expression resembling confusion and wariness on his handsome face. "Hey," he barked, tilting his ears forward.
Back to top Go down
https://eightietharenapack.forumotion.com
Harlow
Harlow
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:38 pm

Harlow had spent some time wandering around the area, having dismissed herself from the group in order to do so. So far, she'd found no trace of any other pack scent, few predators, and a sufficient amount of prey trails. She didn't wander far, simply in and out of the surrounding forest of the clearing. There seemed to be much more land connected to this one, and the newly formed pack would be sure to expand further than this old place. Satisfied with her discoveries for now, Harlow padded back towards the group of wolves, shaking out her pelt and coming to a rest in front of them. "The area seems secure," she told them, surely a good sign in a land where they were planning to make home.
Back to top Go down
http://sheebawolf.deviantart.com/
Rye
Rye
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:40 pm

"Seems." she echoed, a tad distrustful of the forlorn arena.
"Perhaps we can seek other lands; its rather barron here. We need a resting area, its abounding with muttations and other beasts here," she mused, turning her maw towards Saffren and the others.
Back to top Go down
Saffren
Saffren
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:41 pm

Saffren turns her crimson red eyes towards Lanx. "Hello" she greets the male wolf. There was still a slight feeling in her mind that she remembered him and one of the other females from somewhere. The female nods towards Rye and smiles slightly. "I believe we should find some sort of shelter for the pack, a den perhaps."

Last edited by Saffren on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harlow
Harlow
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:42 pm

Harlow nodded her head once in response to Rye's words. She agreed completely; the place in which they stood now was certainly no place to support a pack. It was unstable and old, not providing a steady location in which a new pack such as this would could strive. Turning now to Saffren, she nodded her head again. "Agreed," Harlow replied, flicking her tail once.
Back to top Go down
Rye
Rye
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:47 pm

She peered inquinsitively at the others; those whom slept beneath a tree or structure. It was indeed time to move, it appeared as though the silver structure was to collapse at any given time.
Indeed, it was time to move.
"Shall we leave, then? We should not linger for such a long time."
Back to top Go down
Saffren
Saffren
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:50 pm

"Sure" Saffren agrees with a nod to the three canines around them. Her red eyes glance at the trees around them and she started off in a random direction.
Back to top Go down
Harlow
Harlow
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:50 pm

With a simple gaze around the area, Harlow sighed. "I believe we shall," she said, shifting on her paws, signalling she was ready to go. Once the newly pronounced leaders ventured out, the others were sure to follow, and those left behind would hopefully have the sense enough to find and follow their scent trail. Although the familiarity of these three wolves still tugged at the back of Harlow's mind, she pushed on without a good reason for it.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Claire
Career

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:52 pm

Claire grunts, then lays down feeling tired. She was afraid that she would have night mares about her past, and she disliked it very very much. So, the tan fae lays down next to her pack, her tail tucked in fear.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Elder Ruins

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
T H E _ E I G H T I E T H _ A R E N A _ P A C K  :: The Arena :: General Roleplay-