T H E _ E I G H T I E T H _ A R E N A _ P A C K

W E L C O M E _ T O _ P A N E M

And may the odds be ever in your favor.

Welcome guest, to the Eightieth Arena Pack, the first Hunger Games themed pack on Wolf Quest. Please visit us and explore our site, or consider joining our ranks!
Thanks!

Gamemakers.

W E L C O M E _ T O _ P A N E M

And may the odds be ever in your favor.

Welcome guest, to the Eightieth Arena Pack, the first Hunger Games themed pack on Wolf Quest. Please visit us and explore our site, or consider joining our ranks!
Thanks!

Gamemakers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hunger Games Discussion
The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:43 pm by Ryder

» Count to 1,000!
The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:59 pm by Ryder

» Visitor Account!
The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:53 pm by Rye

Top posting users this month
No user
DiA Requests
The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:29 pm by Saffren
So if you are going to be away from the pack for a bit, then you need to request DiA (Disabled in Arena) so you will not be marked inactive.

When requesting...
-Please try to have an estimated return day. Just to keep us organized
-When you have officially returned from DiA please post here saying so
-You must at least give a brief reason for DiA, it doesn't have to be where your going and …

Comments: 3
The Pack's DeviantART Page
The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:52 pm by Saffren
I have created a DeviantART page for the pack. Members can post artwork regarding the pack there! Pm me your DeviantART account so I can add you to the group. Members can earn Tesserae by posting pack related artwork on our page.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Comments: 2
Member Joining Dates
The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:34 pm by Lanx
It's always nice to keep track of this, isn't it?
Whenever a new member or Sponsor joins, their name, username, and join date will be added to this list.

Grimthorne (Storm_Fear) - July 12, 2012
Kiyoura (Hidden Phoenix) - July 12, 2012 *Sponsor*
Lorelei (Arisah) - July 12, 2012
Rayen (Windripper) - July 12, 2012
Rouge (Gingerlite) - July 13, 2012
Claire (x-Rebecca-x) - July 13,

Comments: 1
Statistics
We have 24 registered users
The newest registered user is zandefabr

Our users have posted a total of 492 messages in 86 subjects

The Elder Ruins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rye
Rye
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Hunger/Thirst:
The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
T H E __ R U I N S
The old hunger games left this odd creation in total destruction after its complete explosion. Little is known about said explosion, apart from the generous sparing of the old lands; only a portion was burnt to nothing.
Its often said that wolves overan the old land; seen scampering around and resting beneath the pillards that was the haven of lost Tributes.
Back to top Go down
https://eightietharenapack.forumotion.com/memberlist

AuthorMessage
Saffren
Saffren
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:48 pm

Saffren's crimson red eyes dart towards a new figure who had appeared. 'Goodness how many wolves are there in this area?' she thinks with a slight huff. The new figure was not one of those mutts, that she could tell.
"Who might you be?" Saffren says with a level voice.
Back to top Go down
Rye
Rye
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:50 pm

Why had she submitted to slumber? She gave an irate hiss and sat upwardly; to her dismay many more had congregated.
A black one.
She was quite difficult to see, and she laid eyes on Saffren again.
Who was she?
Back to top Go down
Rayen
Career

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:03 pm

The ebony female's ears perked forward at the sound of the female's voice, cocking her head the wolf quickly sized the other up before deciding she was not showing any sign of aggressions, if anything she seemed slightly annoyed with all the wolves. Feeling eyes on her the female shifted her gaze from one wolf to meet the eyes of yet another female retuning her gaze steadily Rayen once again saw only irritation causing her ears to twitch in amusement. if these wolves were here to make a pack then they'd better get used to wolves randomly appearing.

Deciding to answer the other wolf's question Rayen replied in her melody like tone, "I am Rayen, might I inquire as to your name?"
Back to top Go down
Saffren
Saffren
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:05 pm

Saffren blinked slightly before deciding to respond.
"My name is Saffren" she says with a slight glance at the female named Rye who had been asking her name.
Back to top Go down
Rayen
Career

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:25 pm

Smiling the female gave a nodded, "Well it is nice to meet you, Saffren." She said, her eyes straying to the other female who had yet to say anything. wrapping her tail around her gray paws the wolf fell silent once more content to listen rather then talk.
Back to top Go down
Harlow
Harlow
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:42 pm

Harlow had remained quiet as the conversation among the others, though her eyes had significantly widened when another female came to her attention. It wasn't strange to see another wolf, of course, but this one was strangely familiar as well. Something was up, there was no way the three of these canines were so recognizable without a specific reason. Though she still couldn't come up with a good reason behind it, and was left completely stumped. As she observed each of the wolves, she found them all to have a similar look, strangely alike her own pelt color. All a hint of browns. So, Harlow stood and watched these two females and the male with slight confusion, though her face did not show anything but a blank stare.
Back to top Go down
http://sheebawolf.deviantart.com/
Saffren
Saffren
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:47 pm

Saffren's crimson eyes watched the new female with a dark pelt, Rayen. She sits back and glances at the surrounding wolves. So this was a pack hm? Well it seemed that a lot of canines had already showed up.
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne
Career

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:28 pm

Grimthorne smiled slightly "I believe we are becoming a pack" the large male glanced over to the group of wolves, yet another one came. Seeing so many wolves in one place made Grim sink lower to the ground, hiding half his face in his furry white paws. He glanced up at the wolf who had spoken to him again "your name is--" he paused and shut his blue optics as he struggled to find the canids name. Opening them again he continued his sentence, finishing off by saying "Lanx?"
Back to top Go down
Rye
Rye
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:37 pm

Muddled converse erupted upon ears.
She, once more, gave way to look at the others around her.
"I suppose that's settled then. Where are we to stay?"
Back to top Go down
Saffren
Saffren
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:42 pm

"Oh I believe there must be some sort of area for shelter somewhere around here" Saffren said in response to Rye's question. She began to think of several places she had been and the few canines she had met. "I just can't place it" the female mutters slightly.
Back to top Go down
Harlow
Harlow
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:48 pm

Harlow finally spoke, having been completely silent ever since introducing herself. She wasn't a big talker, and usually only spoke when she needed to. "Best find a valid settlement before nightfall," she replied hollowly, glancing to each face. She heard a faint mumble from Saffren, as she remembered her name, but couldn't quite make out the words. The extreme familiarity was still all but screaming at her, but without any logical explanation, there was nothing that she could say about it.
Back to top Go down
http://sheebawolf.deviantart.com/
Saffren
Saffren
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:53 pm

"Well this is annoying" Saffren grumbles mostly to herself. She glances at the other members and sighs. On normal circumstances she would just forget about remembering them. But it was seriously annoying her that she could not remember them.

Last edited by Saffren on Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lanx
Lanx
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:51 am

(Flare? xDD)

"A settlement?" Lanx grumbled, approaching the female wolves on long legs. "I am unfamilar to this place, but I have heard stories of a much safer place deeper within the woods. We should start looking for an area like that."
Back to top Go down
https://eightietharenapack.forumotion.com
Saffren
Saffren
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:05 am

(RANDOM CHARACHTER CHANGE! lolno)

Saffren nods and turns towards the brown and black male wolf named Lanx. "There must be something nearby. I believe I passed quite a few strange areas on the way to this one" the female responds. A little adventure wouldn't hurt. She mostly wanted to see what predators lurked nearby.
Back to top Go down
Lanx
Lanx
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:13 am

The male glanced around. Everyone seemed to be sleeping, either curled up inside the metal cave's arching depths, or stretched out under a nearby rock or tree. "We should probably wait until a few others wake," he mused.
Back to top Go down
Saffren
Saffren
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:20 am

Saffren shrugs but ends up nodding in agreement. Her crimson red eyes glance at the sleeping canines for a moment. If this was to be a pack, there would be territory needed for them. Saffren sits back on her haunches, briefly glancing over her shoulder at the trees surrounding them.
Back to top Go down
Lanx
Lanx
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:39 am

"So," he muttered awkwardly, glancing at his black speckled paws, "where did you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Saffren
Saffren
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:03 pm

(lol where are they from?)

Saffren pauses, considering the male's question. "I've traveled a lot though I'm not quite sure where my pack began." She replies, sighing slightly. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Rayen
Career

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:27 pm

As voice invaded her subconscious the black wolf found herself rudely wrenched from the dark blanket of sleep to the waking world. Determined not to wake up just yet the female attempted to block the voices out, but it proved futile; it seemed even her body was against the whole sleep idea as every muscle twitched and urged her to stretch them. Finally with an annoy sigh the wolf opened her eyes, rolling them in exasperation before allowing them to look around. This new pack had all fallen asleep, Rayen picking a spot as far away from the others as she could without fully losing sight of them. She did not trust these other canines, and she wasn't about to go wasting energy pretending otherwise. Most likely everyone here held some level of distrust, if they did not they were foolish idiots who didn't have a brain larger then an ant's egg. It was a wonder they were still alive and the black wolf was all for helping mother nature along by pointing them toward a cliff and saying, "hey look a squirrel!" Watching as they excitedly ran off the cliff in pursuit of this imaginary rodent they had believed the wolf they had just barely met had actually seen.

The dark thought amused the female, bringing a smile to her lips before she pushed it away. Such thoughts were not allowed, no matter how amusing, thoughts turned into words and words turned into actions- and she wasn't about to mess up her chances of being in this pack by killing a would be member; no matter how Awesome they were. Shifting from a laying position to that of sitting the female finally turned her attention to the voices. Rayen recognized the voice of Saffren having commuted the name, face, scent, and voice to her memory when they had met.
Back to top Go down
Saffren
Saffren
Gamemaker

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:42 pm

Saffren watchesas as one of the wolves moved away from their group. She huffs slightly and then walks towards the metal structure that the pack sat around. Her red eyes gaze at their surroundings, some trees and foliage. Maybe there would be a more interesting place around here somewhere. Saffren still couldn't believe she had brought herself into all this pack buisness. She didn't like hanging around strangers and she didn't want to tie herself to only one area.
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne
Career

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:12 pm

Opening his bright blue optics Grim looked around at everyone. He realized he at fallen asleep and regretted it, he hardly knew these wolves so how could he trust them not to attack him his sleep. The male was still far away from the group, watching them through blue eyes as he tried to figure out each ones personality.
Back to top Go down
Rayen
Career

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:18 pm

As her eyes continued to wander the female found them settle on the form of a male who had chosen to lay and then sleep equally as far away from the other group as herself. it seemed that at least one other wolf had the sense to sleep away, sleeping in a group normally would be a safer bet then alone. But when you do not know let alone trust the ones next to you, it makes it rather dangerous and un-restful. Ears twitching the female continued to watch the male, waiting to see if he'd actually take notice of her scrutiny.
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne
Career

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:23 pm

The male's optics traveled over to a female who seemed to be watching him. It unsettled him that someone had been watching him. His gaze met hers for a moment as if letting her know that he could tell she was watching him. Standing up on long legs the male traveled over to her, avoiding the fact she could be aggressive he asked not in the least bit trying to be friendly or unfriendly "you... where looking at me?" His dialouge was in the form of a question as he spoke to her.
Back to top Go down
Rayen
Career

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:31 pm

He met her gaze, his look that of discomfort and uncertainty, but then he stood and came toward her. His demeanor changing slightly as he addressed her ears twitching in amusement, it seemed this male was going to disregard the fact that she could be dangerous and speak in a manner one could consider offensive. Sitting there the female continued to watch the male in silence before finally speaking. "Yes, I was observing you." She replied, as if merely commenting about the weather. The reply was so casual so absentminded, as if the fact that she had been staring at him was nothing new or important.
Back to top Go down
Grimthorne
Grimthorne
Career

Character sheet
Strength:
Hunger/Thirst:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:35 pm

His eyes narrowed as she answer him. The word she used made it sound like he was a caged animal, put up for viewing purposes. His rs felt slightly hot with anger and the fur along his neck bristled. "In case you haven't noticed, this isn't really a zoo for you to walk around 'observing' others." The hostilty in his voice surprised Grim slightly, it made him hate himself for sounding so much like his father again.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Ruins   The Elder Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Elder Ruins

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
T H E _ E I G H T I E T H _ A R E N A _ P A C K  :: The Arena :: General Roleplay-